SciFinder (first time? Register first) provides listings for the commercial suppliers of chemicals, and many of these suppliers provide pricing details.
Sign into SciFinder, then
- click "Explore Substances"
- search for your chemical by chemical structure, molecular formula, or other substance identifier
- for the chemical you want, click on "Commercial Sources"
- click on a supplier and look for Quantity / Price. Some listings say "contact supplier" so click "Next" to find one that publishes their prices.
, a free chemical database, also links to commercial supplier listings which may include pricing details
- search for a substance (by name or structure)
- scroll down to "Chemical Vendors" and expand the section
- try the "External ID" links.
N.B. If no currency is listed, the price is probably in US Dollars.