After installing EndNote X7, a new EndNote X7 tab will appear in PowerPoint 2010
You can now add references from your EndNote libraries to your Powerpoint presentation.
- Have your EndNote library open
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and open the EndNote X7 tab
- Go to EndNote and select the required style
- Click on a textbox within a PowerPoint slide where you wish to add a citation
- You can create your own textbox and place it wherever you wish
Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and clickInsert Selected Citation(s) in Powerpoint to insert citation(s) on slides as required.
To add complete references to the last slide
- Select the last slide in your presentation
- Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and clickInsert Selected Reference(s) on the Powerpoint ribbon