This symposium includes talks and demonstrations on the changing nature of research with an eye on the future, as well as an opportunity for researchers to discuss their changing research support needs.
- to explore the latest research tools and processes
- to inspire researchers with new ideas
- to find out what support researchers want
- to imagine the future of research at UC
- see programme page for details
- register for the event, but feel free to only attend the sessions you are interested in.
- we encourage you to attend the salon sessions to engage in discussions on researchers' needs
- the symposium closes with a salon discussion and drinks
- When: Thursday 29 – Friday 30 August 2019
- Who: Researchers, research managers, staff supporting researchers
Light lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea are provided thanks to our sponsors.
We'll be live tweeting from the event - #UCResearchFutures