Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
A multivolume reference work in print (EPS Library, Level 2, QD 77 .H236), useful for information on reagents as well as synthesis methods.
Contents of volumes held by UC Library:
1. Reagents, auxiliaries, and catalysts for C-C bond formation.
2. Oxidizing and reducing agents.
3. Acidic and basic reagents.
4. Activating agents and protecting groups.
5. Chiral reagents for asymmetric synthesis.
8. Reagents for direct functionalization of C-H bonds.
9. Fluorine-containing reagents.