wanting to advance the open access movement. It thereby lays the groundwork for ongoing
conceptual, methodological, and technological analysis and dialogue." (from a review archived in QUT's OA repository)
We've compiled information and links to help you with:
- Measuring the impact of journals you might publish in, and of your own published research
- Intellectual property and your rights in UC policy, copyright, patents, and open licensing
- Open Access - what it is and how it can benefit you
- Preparing for PBRF and submitting material to the UC Research Repository
- Current awareness strategies to keep you up-to-date with publications in your subject area
If you have questions then please contact the liaison librarian for your subject area and we'll be very happy to help!
Find the liaison librarian for your subject, drop in at your nearest library, or chat with library staff below:
Sorry, no librarians are available for chat right now. We try to be available as much as we can, so please check back later or try one of our other ways to get help.