After installing EndNote 20, a new EndNote 20 tab will appear in PowerPoint 2010 (or later)
You can now add references from your EndNote library to your PowerPoint presentation.
- Have your EndNote library open
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and open the EndNote 20 tab
- Go to EndNote and select the required style
- Click on a text box within a PowerPoint slide where you wish to add a citation
- Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and in PowerPoint click EndNote 20 - Insert Selected Citation(s) to insert citation(s) on slides as required.
To add complete references to the last slide
- Select the last slide in your presentation
- Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and click Insert Selected Reference(s) on the PowerPoint ribbon