After installing EndNote X9, a new EndNote X9 tab will appear in PowerPoint 2010 (or later)
You can now add references from your EndNote library to your PowerPoint presentation.
- Have your EndNote library open
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and open the EndNote X9 tab
- Go to EndNote and select the required style
- Click on a text box within a PowerPoint slide where you wish to add a citation
- You can create your own text box and place it wherever you wish
Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and click Insert Selected Citation(s) in PowerPoint to insert citation(s) on slides as required.
To add complete references to the last slide
- Select the last slide in your presentation
- Select the required reference(s) in EndNote and click Insert Selected Reference(s) on the PowerPoint ribbon