It is easier to import references to your EndNote desktop library and sync them to your EndNote Online library. However it is possible to import references to directly into EndNote Online.
Web of Science
Select the references you wish to save. Click on
You can import references from most other databases using the Import References option
1. Follow the instructions for downloading Google Scholar records into EndNote
2. Click on Save As (not Open)
3. Go to EndNote Online – click Collect – Import References.
4. Find your file
5. Select EndNote Import as your Import Option
To import records from the Library catalogue:
1. Click Collect – Online Search – Select U Canterbury
2. Perform your catalogue search
3. Select the items you want to keep and add them to your selected Group.